FishBowl – Ready made Meal
After cooking lobsters alive, picking your own living fish in a restaurant and serving your rabbit for Christmas dinner, now comes a wonderful new creation: the FishBoil. This wonderful bowl includes a living fish, which you can feed and nurture until you find it big enough to serve as an appetite. Serve some parsley flavoured goldfish as entree course at any special occasion. Or how about surprising some visiting family with chamomile goldfish after you children have taken care of it? It is as easing as feeding, cleaning and putting the bowl on the gas pit.
The FishBoil is available in your supermarket at the ‘Excellence’ department. The FishBoil is a combination of a fishbowl and a pan and includes one goldfish. AH also has a selection of water plants that will flavor the water and give your that nice taste. And because you took care of your fish you can be sure it will not contain any harming or unhealthy ingredients. It is just like growing your own garden vegetables! The FishBoil is available now for the special price of only â‚¬ 24,95! Enjoy your meal!
Method of Preperation:
- Feed your fish for at least four weeks until appropriate size is reached.
- Refresh water before boiling.
- Start boiling the bowl on a small fire to let the fish adjust to the temperature.
- After 5 minutes of preheating, use a high flame to start boiling your fish for 30-40 minutes.
- Use garnishing to decorate the plates.
This product was developed by Bas Botermans, Roy Mulder and Laurens van Oord during the Designing for Next Nature module at TU/e Industrial design.