Internship at Next Nature Network
Next Nature Network (NNN) explores how our technological environment becomes so omnipresent, complex, intimate and autonomous that it becomes a nature of its own. We stimulate discussion, initiate publications, create traveling exhibitions and organize workshops. Our website nextnature.net has over one million unique visitors per year and is considered as worldwide authority on the theme. Our core is based in Amsterdam. The team consists of various creative minds; from thinkers to makers to business people. In 2018 we will launch three new projects to collectively investigate our future. Join us!
As an editorial intern you support the editors and you participate in reprofiling nextnature.net, as we are currently evolving from website to online magazine. You are an important player on the editorial team and under the guidance of our head editor you will participate in this process. In addition, your stories are read by one million people around the globe.
WHO ARE YOU?
- You are a student on an advanced bachelor or master level in media studies or journalism
- You are available for a minimum of 4 months, for a minimum of 32 hours a week
- You are interested in next nature and the social-cultural implications of technological advancements in general
- You have strong English language skills
- You are a true storyteller
- You have experience in writing and editing
- You understand our tone of voice
- You are flexible and responsible
- You have analytical thinking abilities
- You are creative, curious and independent
Graduation project possible: in consultation
Skills in standard media design tools are welcomed, but not required
Is this you? Send your short motivation and resume to ruben[at]nextnature.net