APPLY NOW AND LEARN TO LOVE THE FUTURE
Next Nature Network explores how our technological environment becomes so omnipresent, complex, intimate and autonomous that it becomes a nature of its own. We stimulate discussion, initiate publications, create travelling exhibitions and organize workshops. Our website nextnature.net has over one million unique visitors per year and is considered as a worldwide authority on the theme. Our core team is based in Amsterdam. The team consists of various creative minds; from thinkers to makers to business people.
Now, we are looking for a
MARKETING & COMMUNICATIONS TRAINEE
As a marketing & communications trainee, you help imagine, conceptualize and execute engaging content promotion across all our channels. Simultaneously, you will help increase the visibility of NNN in both The Netherlands and abroad. Producing successful online campaigns to drive the most engagement is what you do.
WHO ARE YOU?
- You hold a bachelor or master degree in marketing/communication/media
- You are available for a minimum of 3 months, for a minimum of 24 hours a week
- You have a hands-on mentality and are not affraid of a challenge
- You are interested in next nature and the social-cultural implications of technological advancements in general
- You know your way around online/social media platforms
- You have basic knowledge of marketing tools (SEO, Mailchimp etc.)
- You have basic knowledge of Adobe Creative Suit (Photoshop, InDesign etc.)
- You are able to maintain deadlines
- You understand our tone of voice
- You are creative, flexibel and independent
Excited? Good! Send your short motivation and resume to ruben[at]nextnature.net