We are hiring!
Next Nature Network (NNN) researches and visualizes how our technology becomes so omnipresent, complex, intimate and autonomous as to become its own nature. We stimulate discussion, initiate publications and create travelling expositions. Our network, maintained via our website and social media, is a worldwide authority on this theme. It is our goal to interrogate our image of nature and to map out a path for the future that is satisfactory not only for humanity, but also for our planet as a whole.
Our core team works in Amsterdam – our network across the whole world. The team consists of an eclectic mix of creative people; from thinkers to makers to business people. We are seeking a:
Community Manager EN/NL
who will help to further extend Next Nature Network into the international network for everyone who wants to join the discussion about a future in which nature and technology merge. The network currently consists of members, fellows, ambassadors and followers of our (social) media.
We seek strategic talent to set up the online community platform. Someone to listen to the network, monitor and respond, to activate the network and to help it grow through advertising and campaigns. All in close collaboration with the editor who creates the content.
- Conceptualization and development of the community platform
- Advertising, measuring, analyzing, reporting
- Marketing campaigns
- Analytics reports
- Moderation of community content
- Project management and training
- At least an undergraduate level of working and thinking ability
- Broad experience with social, community and content management
- Passionate user of social media
- Extensive knowledge of tools and platforms
- Capable of analyzing and reporting
- Speaks and writes English, Dutch is a plus
- Flexible, customer-oriented attitude
- Social, effective, constructive team-player
- Affinity with the Next Nature vision
What do we offer?
- To begin, we offer 16 hours per week for a period of six months.
- The working period will be evaluated during the course of the six months with the possibility to extend the agreement if you prove a good fit.
Respond before 19 February 2017 by emailing office[at]nextnature.net, attn. Anatal Perlin, Managing Director NNN. For questions about the content of the role, you can reach us at 020 261 3853.
Interviews will take place on 22 February in Amsterdam or via Skype.